Well, would you look at that, it’s Valentine’s Day. If that’s news to you, you’re probably lacking a gift for your significant other, too. But, fear not; if you’re located in Boston, I’m going to make this super simple for you.
I’ve rounded up 5 gifts from my favorite local spots that you can run out and acquire on your lunch break. So, when in reality, you might be frantically ice skating your way throughout downtown, the novelty of your gift will read anything but that. In fact, I propose that it would even emanate aforethought consideration. Look at you go, superwoman.
1. Practical Head to Saks to scoop up the ultimate winter weather shield. After this past week, you know your S.O. needs it.
2. Romance Visit the stunning Le Labo showroom and hand pick your partner's scent. Then, have it customized with a name, date, or lyric. Swoon.
3. Craftsmanship Stop by Shinola to grab a gift that's all about quality and craftsmanship.
4. Trend-Seeker Snow is blinding. Pop into Illesteva's tiny (yet mighty) outpost on Newbury for the best shades.
5. Investment Gucci is the play for the perfect investment piece.